Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thank You!!!

As you can see my blog has undergone a major change. Thanks to Barbara, who graciously offered to revamp my blog, I have a really pretty new look!!

I cannot say THANK YOU enough Barbara for taking the time to do this. I absolutely love it!!! Not only did you give me the new look but you fixed my problem with the three column and you gave two very HOT pictures of Gerard!!!

In the coming days I will be replacing items that we lost in the process and hopefully finding something new to put up. My blog list was one of the things that got lost, I have tried to add many of you back to it, as this is how I find everyone, so if I haven't added your blog back please email me and let me know that I am missing you.

4 comments:

Randi said...

Hi Heather,
Your blog looks great! Barbara is so nice and does such a great job. She made my blog look fabulous too.

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful Heather!
:o)

Heather D said...

Thanks ladies... Barbara did a wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather!! You're most welcome!!

 
Blog Design Created By Barbara Using V. Karolyi's A Little Like Summer