Barbara posted this little survey and I thought it would be fun to share a few things about me!
1. What thing is nearest to you? Cup of coffee, phone, and Kindle (reading Orion, I think thats the name)
2. What is your ringtone? For everyone: Chicken Fried by Zach Brown Band, For my husband: How Do You Like Me Now by Toby Kieth, Daughter: Pocket Full of Sunshine by Natasha Bedinfield, Son: Sponge Bob Square Pants, Sister: Mercy by Duffy
3. What was the last message in your inbox? It's from my hubby: A picture of a biker wearing a leather vest with a picture of Arlington Cemetery that says "Freedom doesn't come free"... the biker is standing in the Arlington Cemetery.
4. Who is your best friend? My husband of course, but I have to add my sister Terrie and my best friend Angie
5. What is the brand of your TV? Sanyo HD
6. What schools did you attend? Elementary, Junior High, High School & Community college... heading to the big 4 year in the fall.
7. Do you own a MP4? What the heck happened to MP3? (I agree with Barbara here)
8. What song are you listening to now? Second Chance by Shinedown
9. Did you kiss anybody in the past 2 days? Yes.
10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere? No
11. What would you want to call yourself if you didn't have your current name? I think I would go by my middle name...Brooke, I love it and have said that if I were to ever have another little girl that would be her name.
12. Would you be happy if you had everything? Eh, probably not.
13. Are you always thinking of someone special? yes, I'm always thinking about my kids.
14. Tell us of your most desperate dream? not really sure... I have almost everything that I want or need... I have had my dream house only to have my dream change (house in the country with the wrap around porch and a magnolia tree) I guess now would be to have a place closer to the ocean with an unlimited supply of books.
15. When did you last laugh till you cried? over the weekend, one of my nephews is a riot!!
16. If you had a crush, would you tell them you love him/her now? I tell my husband everyday, but if there were no husband and there was a crush on someone else... most definitely. Life is too short to left things unsaid.
17. If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would you want to be? A beach, maybe one in the Grand Cayman. We went there several years ago and I can just about see myself living there.
18. When was your heart last broken? 8 years ago
19. Whose birthday(s) is/are coming up? My nephew (6-23) and my daughter's (6-26)
20. How many email accounts do you have? Two that I use all the time.
March Royal Picks + Giveaway! - *Every month we will highlight our favorite reads -- Royal Picks!* *Any reviews that are Royal Picks will be labeled as such, with our stamp of approva...
6 hours ago