Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Your Scandalous Ways by Loretta Chase


I chose this title for number 6, title by a new author. This was not my first pick, I decided to use Your Scandalous Ways by Loretta Chase because I am participating in the Follow that Book discussion and I needed to be able to read and send it to the next person in line within the month. This being said I am not sorry that I changed my first selection, but I am not ecstatic over this book either. I am pretty disappointed in this book. I have heard alot of good things about this author but I found Your Scandalous Ways to be lacking. I had a hard time at the beginning and kept hoping it would get better but it just never grabbed my attention. It felt more like a chore to read it.
I am rating it a 3. Nothing spectacular but not horrible either.

No comments:

 
Blog Design Created By Barbara Using V. Karolyi's A Little Like Summer