Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Flickr Mosaic

I found this on Cecile's blog All I Want And More. I thought it was really cute and once I figured out how to use Flickr and the mosaic maker it was a lot of fun to create!

Here are the rules:

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

Now, the questions:
First name?
Favorite food?
What high school did you go to?
Favorite color?
Celebrity crush?
Favorite drink?
Dream vacation?
Favorite dessert?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
What do you love most in life?
One word to describe you.
Your flickr name.

Here's my mosaic!~~~~~~OK IT Needs some Help! I don't know how to make it bigger and I don't know why my Scottish castle is missing!!!


Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com



1. Damp heather, 2. The Tree Musketeers doing a splash!!, 3. Windsor Forest, 4. Just an Orchid, 5. VIN DISEL_075, 6. Coffee has two virtues: it is wet and warm., 7. my home is my castle, 8. coffee and chocolate mousse cake, 9. Hey Teachers leave the Kids alone, 10. Being Happy, 11. Life(生命), 12. Just Peachy!

No comments:

 
Blog Design Created By Barbara Using V. Karolyi's A Little Like Summer