Monday, October 26, 2009

Off a Hectic week and into Playoffs!!


I really need to get myself a new camera!!! I want more pictures of my son in action, but for now this one game will have to suffice. I am so excited. Our little bobbleheads are headed to the play-offs. This week of practice is very important... if you don't go you don't play!! The first game is Saturday at noon. We don't know which team we are playing but we have beaten both teams twice now. Most of us are praying for the guys that we played Saturday, just so our kids have a little bit easier time.

My son finally got his touchdown. I should say he has two touchdowns and an extra point or two under his belt now! Who would have thought my lineman was going to get to run the ball!!

As much as I love the time that we have had with this season I will be happy when it is over. I have had little time to read between getting ready for three games, homecoming court, and a birthday. I have one review that I have to write still. I finally finished Rio's story and have barely started Untouched by Anna Campbell. I am looking forward to more time at home so that I can cook a decent meal for my family and we can just chill in front of the TV or curled up on the couch with a good book!!

I was happy to hear my door bell ring today! I have been expecting a book and it finally arrived!!!



I purchased a couple of books for my Kindle but I can't remember which ones. I am going to have to sift through the books and figure it out when I get more time.

I have they dynamic writing team Angelica Hart and Zi stopping in to guest host my blog again on Wed! I can't wait to hear what they have in store for us this time! So make sure to stop back by on Wed and welcome these two characters.

6 comments:

Cindy W said...

Hey Congrats Cody!!! Did you get tears watching that song this morning? I did! Baseball season ends in 4 weeks. Will be glad to have 6-8 weeks off!

Heather D said...

Thanks Cindy! That song normally brings a tear to my eye. I love it so much. I know its about a girl, but the first time I heard it I thought about Ron.

Wow I didn't realize that Baseball had another 4 weeks. Cody only played during the Spring. We are thinking that he will be doing it again, some of the moms from our football team are trying to get us to to go to their area for for it. They want to try and keep the kids together. Lucky you... Hubby is going to put Cody straight into wrestling when we are done with football.

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

I know I am late Heather... But I wanted to stop by an congrat the little fellow!!! HE IS DOING AWESOME!!! You should be a proud little mama!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!
Wrestling after football.. wow!! Girl, you have had your plate full huh!!! Football games, homecoming court and a birthday!!! WOW!!!!
I hope you get some much needed rest! Have a great tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Oooh Congrats Proud Mommy!! LOL, I have two girls so I won't have those touchdown moments. I tried putting my oldest in ballet class...yeah, that didn't pan out. By the third session she was crying that she didn't want that she didn't want to go anymore, lol. Sheesh, she acted as if I was torturing her!

Oh and as for Anna Campbell's book. I LOVED that one. I hope you like it.

Anonymous said...

Oooh Congrats Proud Mommy!! LOL, I have two girls so I won't have those touchdown moments. I tried putting my oldest in ballet class...yeah, that didn't pan out. By the third session she was crying that she didn't want that she didn't want to go anymore, lol. Sheesh, she acted as if I was torturing her!

Oh and as for Anna Campbell's book. I LOVED that one. I hope you like it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I hit send twice, lol.

 
Blog Design Created By Barbara Using V. Karolyi's A Little Like Summer