Friday, August 21, 2009


I received the Kreativ Blogger award from Barbara.

The Kreativ rules state that: Once you receive this award you are to list seven of your favorite things and then nominate seven other blogs.

1. Coffee

2. My family

3. Reading

4. Beaches/Oceans

5. A beautiful sunset

6. A full moon

7. Blogging...well blog hopping anyway. lol

My Nominees are:

1. Cheeky Reads

2. Emeraldfire's Bookmark

3. Heather's Books

4. Just Your Average Carpool Queen

5. The Book Queen

6. Caffey's Reads

7. Cindy Reads Romance

***I have been really awful about posting the awards to those of you who have deemed me worthy of getting them. For that I apologize and promise to make a better effort to post them. I appreciate all of the ones that I get!!***

4 comments:

Cheeky Girl said...

Thank you so much Heather! You beat me to the draw...I was about to nominate you!

Sabrina

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all your nominees Heather!!

Lea said...

Congratulations to you Heather and your nominees!!

Best
L

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And thank you so much.

 
Blog Design Created By Barbara Using V. Karolyi's A Little Like Summer