Thursday, October 8, 2009

Underwear is not Sexy!



OK so I have been sitting here reading and trying to be really lazy today. I have actually been trying to take a nap all day, I haven't had much success with it. In trying to make sure my husband did not over sleep this morning and was able to leave the house at 3:15 am I was up all night. Even when I could lay down and sleep for a solid 2 hours, I couldn't do it. So I got like 1 1/2 hours of sleep before having to get up with the kids. No big deal because I have all day right... well at least that is my husband's way of thinking. I have literally tried all day to sleep, I am bone tired and it keeps eluding me. Now kids are home and the time has passed, there will be no closing these eyes until at least 10 pm.


Anyhoo, there is a purpose for this post besides sharing the boring self pity of no sleep. Part of the reason I could not force myself to sleep is that I am reading. Yes I know I should have put the book down, but it was getting really good from the romance stand point. The couple was coming together and starting to share their dark secrets, well at least she was sharing. And here I go again on another side road.

While reading today I had a scene pop in my head and I can't get rid of it, nor do I know where it came from. It is most definitely not from the book I am reading now. So I am going to put the scene to you and see if anyone can figure it out.

Panties! I hate "underwear", it not sexy. I love the way "panties" sounds, its so much more sexier than "underwear".


I believe the woman said this to another woman, but am not 100% sure of it. She was sitting at a table, I believe. And while those may not have been her exact words, I can't get them out of my head. I think she even made a comment about how sexy it is to hear a man say "panties". Can you figure it out. I have one book in mind, but I have not finished reading it yet. And then it could have came from a T.V Show or movie...which one I couldn't tell ya because I don't get to watch anything that would have a conversation remotely similar. It has been giving me a chuckle and I am sure if I were out in public today I would probably have embarrassed myself by now by laughing or actually repeating it out loud.

Has anyone else had this happen? It is almost like having the lyrics to a song playing over and over and over in your head. I am starting to think that this could be an interesting concept for a contest. And now that I have my computer back online I might just have to run one.

3 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Oh man, you're in trouble... because for the life of me I can not think of it!!!! Tip of the tongue thing... and I can't think of name!! And yes, I hate it when this happens to me... because I so suck at names of movies, song titles, artist and the like.. So I normally screw it up anyway!!!
I do hope some one out there can help!!! And I hope you get some sleep tonight! And a better tomorrow!

Heather D said...

hey Cecile!

I am normally really good with naming movies. It irritates my husband. I can walk in the room right after he has turned the movie on and see or here maybe 5 seconds and tell him what he is watching. That only works if I have seen the movie though. As for music, Im not that great. It is always at the tip of my tongue.

I am thinking that the book and scene that popped into my head is Desire for Three, which I have not finished.

Lea said...

Sorry Heather;

This rings no bells whatsoever. lol But now you do have me thinking about it!! lol

Be sure to post if you remember...

Have a great weekend...

L

 
Blog Design Created By Barbara Using V. Karolyi's A Little Like Summer