Friday, October 2, 2009

ABC Meme

I got tagged by Lea.

Here are the rules:


1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Share your ABC’s.

3. Tag three people at the end by linking to their blogs.

4. Let the three tagged people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

5. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.


Available or single? NO, married

Best Friend? Terrie, my sister. thought about putting my husband, but hey he is my husband.

Cake or Pie? Cream Cheese Pie

Drink of choice? coffee, sweet tea, or water

Essential item for every day use? Um, deodrant - really cannot do without that... (have to agree with Lea here)

Favorite color? Purple

Google? internet's best friend

Hometown? hmm... Savannah is where I grew up but not where I live now.

Indulgences? Books!!!

January or February? do I have to choose... February

Kids? 14, 7 (well soon to be) and 20 (gained through marriage...Im not old enough to have one this age and he darn sure better not make me a grandmother anytime soon!!)

Life is incomplete without? Love, coffee and a good book!!

Marriage date? March 15

Number of siblings? Geez, if you count all the step siblings and my deceased brother I have 8 brothers and sisters. Natural siblings 1 sister and 1 deceased brother.

Oranges or apples? Oranges, but I love the apple too.
Phobias and fears? Snakes.

Quote for the day? "Wake up each morning as if it were on purpose." John Corbett in Raising Helen.

Reason to smile? My kids.

Season? I love summer if I am near a beach (which Im not), Spring and Fall are really cool too!

Tag 3 people? Cindy W, Beth (Carpool Queen), and Heather.

Unknown fact about me? I am actually pretty shy.

Vegetable you hate? It would be easier to list the ones I like!

Worst habit? Being Lazy.

Your favorite food? Bread, and boy does it show!

Zodiac sign? Leo

5 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Love your meme Heather! The 20 yr child comment made me laugh!!
I hope yo have a great day hon! And a wonderful weekend!!

Heather D said...

Thanks Cecile!! Haha, I am only 33, not nearly old enough to have a 20yr old son. I don't want any grand kids until my son is at least in highschool, so the 20yr old has quite a while yet!!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

I can completely understand that... I will be 34 this month (yayayay bday month party!!) and mine is going to be 16. So I UNDERSTAND!!!
Have a great weekend!!!

Lea said...

Great answers Heather!!

Thanks for participating!!

This one was kinda fun wasn't it..

L

Heather D said...

Your Welcome, it was kind of fun! Thanks for thinking of me!

 
Blog Design Created By Barbara Using V. Karolyi's A Little Like Summer