Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Let it be Love by Victoria Alexander


I read Let It Be Love by Victoria Alexander for number two in the reading challenge. This is my first read by this author and I can say it won't be my last. Let It Be Love is number 11 in a series. I find this hard to believe though. The book can definitely stand-alone or even be the start to a new series. This book was excellent. It was a light and east read. I found myself laughing out loud several time throughout. Fiona is being forced to wed by her dead father. She flees to England to seek help from her cousin, and head of the family, Oliver. Oliver believes that Fiona is PERFECT for his friend Jonathon., afterall she is everything that he wants in a wife. Fiona is strong willed, outspoken, singleminded, spirited, and stubborn, basically this woman knows what she wants and she is not afraid of going to any means to get it! Jonathon as well knows what he wants, at least he thought he did, but when faced with marriage he runs like a scared little boy. The schemes, the tension, and the arguements will leave you both cringing and laughing. Highly romantic read!
I am rating Let It Be Love a 5, I definitely recommend it.

No comments:

 
Blog Design Created By Barbara Using V. Karolyi's A Little Like Summer