Wednesday, July 9, 2008


I read Lord of a Thousand Nights by Madeline Hunter for number 11. I finished this book today while at the gym painstakingly doing my time on the treadmill. I am a little disappointed in this book, saying that I am glad I only spent $3.50 on it. I liked the story line and the characters for the most part. Lady Reyna has a secret that she wants to keep. I give her credit she did a pretty good job doing so, but I really have to commend Ian of Guilford for showing such amazing strength... I don't think that a Monk could have pulled it off.The story itself was pretty good, but I felt confused in some areas. It was like they did a really bad job editing. There were times that I felt that they cut too much out and others it was like the author took an extended break and upon coming back started using the wrong character. Some character development was lacking also.
I am rating this book a 2 1/2.

No comments:

 
Blog Design Created By Barbara Using V. Karolyi's A Little Like Summer