Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lea-- This is just for you!!

Alrighty!!! Last week Lea had a post on her blog about her feet. She had apparently promised another blogger that she would post some pictures of her own so called "ugly feet". Now Lea does not have ugly feet, but she thinks she does!!! I commented that I would post pictures of my favorite (and most hated) attribute to my body.



I love my feet! I think they are pretty. Why are they the most hated if I love them, you might ask. Well, in general I hate feet. I think they are the most disgusting visible part of the body. I don't like other feet touching me... Ron if you are reading this, take a hint and quit picking on me with your hammer toes!! No I don't want to touch your feet, sorry Michaela I really don't want to paint your toes. I do give in and paint my daughter's toes but only because she is my daughter. There is an exception to this feeling. I love baby feet. Baby feet last until probably about the age of 4. I think I said six while commenting on Lea's post, but my six year old son just cured me of that!! I had originally planned on including pictures of my kids feet with this, and I will strap my daughter down and get the picture of her feet, but she wants to repaint her toes. I will add those later!



sporting my favorite color... purple


Thumbs UP!!

Now, Who else is brave enough to post some pics of their dogs?!?!

16 comments:

Amy C said...

HAHA! I love looking at these posts. Their so personal and fun :D. I like looking at feet but I'm with you on the touching part! Keep 'em away!

I love that color too! It's a very pretty purple. I must add that to my very small collection of polish :D.

Anonymous said...

ok, one that color is awesome, love it!!! Second I LOVE the tumbs up!! lol

Heather D said...

LOL Amy!

I don't buy myself polish anymore, I buy it for my daughter or at least that is the consensus in the house. All the polish ends up in her room, unless she hates the color. This has left me with a total of two bottles of my own. She got this really pretty purple, actually bought it from the salon that did her pedicure for her formal. I wanted that one but couldn't find it and she wasn't around to ask. So this was the second choice purple. LOL. Its called Purple Pizzazz Frost by N.Y.C.

Heather D said...

Hey Book Junkie, you snuck in on me while typing a response to Amy. Thanks, The color is Purple Pizzazz Frost by N.Y.C.

Chris said...

Nice shade of purple! And hey, you don't have a bunion. I have a bunion in progress. Blech.

Heather D said...

Hi Chris, Nope no bunions, but I do have plantar fasciitis and a bone spur in my right heel. I'm not sure which is worse. I can at least deal with the plantar fascitis by stretching my calf muscles. I really don't want the experience of bunions, I have heard they are plenty painful!

Anonymous said...

Love the polish color!
This is totally cracking me up, because it all started with a comment I made about not liking women's feet without polish on their toenails! Now I think 3 bloggers have painted their tootsies and posted it! LOL

Lea said...

ROFL!!!

Heather! YOU ROCK!!! I LOVE your feet... You were quite correct, you have THE best feet ever...

"Tumbs" up indeed...

Man, you have made my morning, maybe the "wave" will catch. lololol

((hugs))
L

Blanche said...

I love that color purple and such pretty feet!!! :) Maybe I might share as well, we'll see! LOL

beth kery said...

Snort, Heather. I can just picture you taking those photos of your feet and thumbs upping yourself.

I don't hate feet; think they CAN be sexy, but also revolting, given the circumstances. lol. They are errogenous zones, you know...
:)

Heather D said...

LOL Beth, I am not even going there! I don't mind someone else playing with my feet, just don't get near me with yours. LOL

Heather D said...

Ms. M-- I have you to thank for this?!! I do have to agree with you. All women should paint their toe nails. I can't stand it if I look down and there isn't color staring back at me.

Mary G said...

Your feet are beautiful. I love the thumbs up!! Do you play any sports to have the plantar thing? A lot of people at my tennis club have that. Thanks for the smile

Heather D said...

Thanks Mary! No, I don't play any sports, I'm athletically challenged.

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Okay... I love that polish and your feet in general are very nice. I love the tan you have!!! And I especially love the thumbs up!! That was great!!
From one post... I agree with Amy.. I love these type of posts because we can "see" a piece of our friends through this!! Great post and awesome polish!!!

Nicole Morgan said...

OMG, you're one of those pretty/sexy feet people. Oh, I hate sitting next to your kind in the pedicure chair. My feet try to be pretty. Honest they do, but they're only average.

No, there will be no posting of pictures of my feet. No sireebob!

=)

 
Blog Design Created By Barbara Using V. Karolyi's A Little Like Summer