Friday, August 15, 2008

ROR Summer Reading Wrap Up

If you could recommend ONE book for others to read in the Fall Challenge, what would it be and why? This is difficult because I would highly recommend all the books I read for the summer challenge, with the exception of 2 or 3. I guess my favorite one would be Let it be Love by Victoria Alexander.

What was the worst book you read? Lord of a Thousand Nights by Madeline Hunter

Was there an author you found that you LOVED or HATED? I read several new (to me) authors. I didn't hate any of them enough not to give them another try. I loved Victoria Alexander and Mary Balogh

Did you review books that were reveiwed by other readers? If so, were the reviews alike or totally different? I think I had a couple books in common with other readers. Our reviews were different but normally rated the books the same.

Any other Comments or Suggestions?

No comments:

 
Blog Design Created By Barbara Using V. Karolyi's A Little Like Summer