Monday, August 11, 2008

Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson


Who Moved My Cheese was an excellent short read about Change and how we deal with it. The story uses four characters and a maze in which the characters have to find their cheese. Once they have found their cheese each adapts differently and their cheese is moved. Two characters take it in stride while the other two have a little more difficutly adapting to the loss of their cheese.

My husband bought this book a couple of years ago at an airport on one of his many business trips. He brought it home and told me that I really needed to read it. Of course I just put it on a shelf and said I will sometime. I don't like most of the stuff my husband reads, or maybe it is that I won't give the books a chance. I am now wishing I had read this book sooner. I can see it making a huge difference in my life in the future. I plan on buying several copies and giving them out as Christmas gifts this year!


my rating: 5

No comments:

 
Blog Design Created By Barbara Using V. Karolyi's A Little Like Summer