Monday, April 26, 2010

Contest Winner

I used Random.org to randomize the list of entries. 

And the Winner is:


Christina

I loved this anthology so much that I want to share my copy with another lucky person. So I ran the randomizer a second time, after removing Christina's name.

And the Winner of my gently used copy is:

Dawn

The winners have until midnight (Eastern time) Wednesday, April 28 to email me and claim their prize. If I have not heard from the winner by that time, I will use the randomizer to pick another winner.

I must say thank you to everyone that stopped by and entered!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Heather,

Dawn

Lea said...

Congrats Ladies! Enjoy. :)

VampFanGirl said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Christina said...

Me??? Thank you!

Fedora said...

Congrats, Christina and Dawn--happy reading! Thanks again, Heather!

 
Blog Design Created By Barbara Using V. Karolyi's A Little Like Summer