Sunday, September 27, 2009

Today I finally took the time to sit down and write a few quick reviews of some books that I have read over the last couple of weeks. I have been having computer issues and don't feel that I really should use my husbands laptop for my blogging, but I just couldn't wait any longer to post these reviews. I hate waiting, I always feel that I am forgetting something and that I don't do the book justice. Hopefully I will get my computer up and running soon! In the mean time I hope you guys have been having a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

I hope you had a great weekend!! And I hope you have a wonderful Monday! And I hope all those computer bugs die and you have a healthy computer!

 
Blog Design Created By Barbara Using V. Karolyi's A Little Like Summer