Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon


I have heard so many good things about this series, but I have to say that it may not be my cup of tea. I have tried for 2 weeks to read Fantasy Lover and I still have over 100 pages left to go. I think it is time for me to move on to another book. I have two others that I would like to read before the end of February in order to complete the winter ROR challenge. I am not exactly shelving this book and it is not going back into my TBR pile, I am just putting it to the side. I feel so awful about it... I don't think I have ever stopped midway in any romance book. Hopefully I will be able to make time in the coming weeks to finish this one. All this being said, I am not going to give a rating to Fantasy Lover yet, I will wait until I finish it.

5 comments:

Clover Autrey said...

I've only not finished a few books as well, but as I get busier, it's happening more and more.

Heather D said...

At least I am not alone...lol. But the sad part is that I have not been all that busy! I have been spending more time on my computer though and I think I have started watching a little more night time t.v.

Unknown said...

When you don't get into a book it is best to just put it aside for a while. You may not be ready to read it just yet. There are so many books that I have had to put aside and every time I do, I look at the book and think it's something about me that I didn't get into it. HOWEVER, I have found that when I pick up the book, it has been after I have read other blurbs, books etc and I can finally get into it. It's all a matter of timing with a book for me! Wow, I wrote a novel almost huh? lol

YGR said...

With having 100 pages left you haven't gotten to the payoffs... BUT Fantasy Lover - while it introduces Julian who shows up regularly... I don't count it as a Dark Hunter book. All the books - except from Acheron on - can be read in just about any order. My favorites were Seize the Night and Night Play... they were both pretty fast moving.

Heather D said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I will probably pick it back up later. I kept my place marked and it sits ontop of my dresser for future reading. I have two others by Kenyon in my closet waiting to be read.

 
Blog Design Created By Barbara Using V. Karolyi's A Little Like Summer